Cleaning Fiberglass Tubs and Showers

Is there a sure fire cleaning tip for cleaning a fiberglass tub and shower surround?
I have tried Magic Eraser, Kaboom, Scrubbing Bubbles, etc.

By Lorraine from CT

I have tried just about everything listed here and I will admit the oven cleaner really does work, but something that works astonishing well is a product called EdFred shower stall and tile cleaner. My husband found it at Orchard Supply Hardware store. I thought for sure we would have to replace our entire shower stall but this stuff made it brand new! Also their toilet bowl cleaner also works amazing too.

I just moved into an apartment with a retro green tub and shower surround. I'm not sure when the last time it was actually clean but it was gross. I mean soap scum and dark grey gunk. Yuck. It was the only big negative of the apt. So today I was reading the suggestions for cleaning and decided to give the oven cleaner and majic eraser a try. OMG!!! It worked great and I didn't even have to scrub it til my arm fell off. Amazing. I'm super happy. I don't mind the "retro" green as long as it is clean....

Woman Cleaning Bathtub
Cleaning a Fiberglass Tub
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomFebruary 26, 2011
Fiberglass Shower Pan
Cleaning a Fiberglass Shower Pan
Cleaning a Fiberglass Boat
Cleaning a Fiberglass Boat
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Remove Soap Scum from Fiberglass
Person wearing rubber gloves cleaning a bathtub.
Using Alcohol for Cleaning a Fiberglass Tub
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 6:20:27 AM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.