Browsing: 2 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Two Year Old Birthday Ideas

Can anyone give me any ideas for a 2 year old girl's birthday party? I don't have much money.

By rocknrollmom from Los Angeles, CA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Just have cake and ice cream with kool aid. The cake can be home made with just two candles on it. She won't know the difference or care either one. You could have a few balloons for decoration. Keep it small. I am a firm beleiver that parites don't have to be big show type things, seeing which family can outdo the other.

The best birthday party ever:

lots of balloons on the floor when she wakes up

treamers hanging from her door when she wakes up

open gifts one at a time all day long and play with each gift as it is opened

party hats

those blow out party thingies (have a race to see who can blow the fastest)

musical chairs

freeze

troller race (let your child sit in the stroller, and put another 2-y-o or baby doll in the other stroller; form 2 teams; on your mark, set, go; each team has to race to a destination and back with stroller and tag his/her teammate, who then races to and from and tags the next teammate until all the teammates have raced; the team whose last teammate runs back first wins--tons of fun for everyone)

It does matter if you have a good birthday party for your children. They may not remember the exact stuff, but what they remember that day is how they felt, that you made a big deal. It is a great way of creating memories each year, my mom always makes my birthdays special. By age 4, the child will begin anticipating his/her birthday party and all the ways you make it fun. My child's party was very inexpensive, but it was very memorable and fun. We took lots of pictures and talked about them for a couple weeks afterward (cementing the memory in her mind and reliving the feeling she felt). Next year, we will pull out those pictures again in anticipation of another, but different, party.

I think you should just surprise her, and have family over for maybe a pitch in dinner.

2 Year Old Birthday Party
2 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayNovember 16, 2010
Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
17 Year Old Birthday Party
17 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas
Four year old blowing out birthday candles.
4th Birthday Party Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 20, 2016 at 2:14:58 AM on 10.0.1.16 in 541 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.