Consignment Websites for Selling Clothing

I have a large quantity of women's slightly used and new clothing which I would like to sell wholesale in lots to consignment buyers. I have tried eBay, but found it not to work for selling in lots. I have seen ads for this in the past, but do not recollect how to locate them. Thank you.

By Roberta from Sandwich, MA

Anonymous

I don't know if this is the type of site you are looking for, but you can check it out:

http://www.desi … 43&Itemid=59

Has anyone had success selling/buying children's clothing and accessories through an online consignment website? Is there a website you would recommend?

Tammy from SC

Answers:

Yes, it is called eBay. It is a site for selling clothes that have been gently worn. They also have stores on eBay that sell used clothes and new. (07/17/2007)

By Tanya39

Why not buy local, save all the energy use and cost of the shipping, and check out the local thrift shops and garage sales? (07/20/2007)

By kimhis

Try Craigslist.org. Find the area closest to you and browse the children's area. I have found tons of items there. Garage sales are better of course, but if your child needs an item now it's never a sure thing that you will find what your looking for. I also have sold many of my child's things on Craigs list. My profit is so much better than a garage sale or consignment store (they take 1/2 the profit usually). Good luck. (07/23/2007)

By Andjerm

I am the owner of Twice Loved Boutique a small resale and consignment store in Maine. I recently started selling gently used clothing online through my website http://twicelovedboutique.com This has been highly successful so far and I invite you to check out what we have to offer! (01/13/2009)

By Jessica