Consignment Websites for Selling Clothing

I have a large quantity of women's slightly used and new clothing which I would like to sell wholesale in lots to consignment buyers. I have tried eBay, but found it not to work for selling in lots. I have seen ads for this in the past, but do not recollect how to locate them. Thank you.

By Roberta from Sandwich, MA

Answers

I don't know if this is the type of site you are looking for, but you can check it out:

http://www.designerconsignerla.com/ ... view=article&id=43&Itemid=59

Answer

Has anyone had success selling/buying children's clothing and accessories through an online consignment website? Is there a website you would recommend?

Tammy from SC

Yes, it is called eBay. It is a site for selling clothes that have been gently worn. They also have stores on eBay that sell used clothes and new. (07/17/2007)

By Tanya39

Why not buy local, save all the energy use and cost of the shipping, and check out the local thrift shops and garage sales? (07/20/2007)

By kimhis

Try Craigslist.org. Find the area closest to you and browse the children's area. I have found tons of items there. Garage sales are better of course, but if your child needs an item now it's never a sure thing that you will find what your looking for. I also have sold many of my child's things on Craigs list. My profit is so much better than a garage sale or consignment store (they take 1/2 the profit usually). Good luck. (07/23/2007)

By Andjerm

I am the owner of Twice Loved Boutique a small resale and consignment store in Maine. I recently started selling gently used clothing online through my website http://twicelovedboutique.com This has been highly successful so far and I invite you to check out what we have to offer! (01/13/2009)

By Jessica

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
stack of clothing
Selling Clothing
Computers Internet TipsJuly 2, 2010
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
Infant and Toddler Clothing
Selling Your Infant and Toddler Clothing
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 29, 2016 at 12:44:16 AM on 10.0.1.167 in 598 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.