Browsing: Saving Money at Restaurants

Buy Sandwiches at Grocery Instead of Restaurant

Instead of paying twice as much for a restaurant chain (Blimpie, Subway, etc.) sandwich go to your nearest super market. Most of the time you are guaranteed to a cheaper, doubly stuffed, sandwich, not to mention the all in all better quality. With the money you have saved go to the bakery and choose from many varieties of cookies, cakes, etc.

If you get thirsty, purchase a soda outside of the store where they usually have a generic brand soda machine. It tastes as good as Coke or Pepsi and rarely costs more then a quarter. Now with all the money you saved on lunch today, go by yourself something pretty!

By Amanda

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Better yet get your soda at Dollar Tree. Always a dollar. That's what I do because if I buy a 6 packs, etc I'll drink one every day.

When I worked in a strip mall I went to the grocery store in the shopping center (if I had time to get in and out) for lunch. Some great things you can get: A greek yogurt, a salad, a tea, a string cheese, etc.

A family eating out.
Saving Money at Restaurants
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsJuly 26, 2001
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
Woman paying for fast food
Saving Money on Fast Food
Crochet a Chain Stitch
How to Crochet a Chain Stitch
Vintage Cardigan Guard (Sweater Chain)
Making a Vintage Cardigan Guard (Sweater Chain)
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 28, 2016 at 12:45:23 PM on 10.0.1.116 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.