Preparation for the Holidays

I have a folder of things to do each day. Now that it's gotten so busy this close to Christmas, I have a clear page protector for each day before Christmas and put that days coupons, recipes, lists, etc. in it to be done. Since the protector is clear, I can see exactly what I need.

By CDC from FL

Wow I like how organized you are. My husband teases me b/c I have a family trait of making list for everything! It sure helps when we go shopping so I know exactly what we need for recipes etc. Before a big event I was make a separate list " To Do List", and "Things To Buy" and "Things That Must Be Packed" for a trip or event. etc. I don't know what I would do with out my lists.

Preparing for Christmas
Preparing for Christmas
Travel Preparation Tips, How to Pack for Travel
Travel Preparation Tips
Side of Spanish rice.
Making Spanish Rice in the Rice Cooker
Mom and 3 girls Camping in the Rain
Camping in the Rain
Freezing Pumplin Pies
Freezing Pumpkin Pies
🎉
🎄