Ecological Tips for the Week of 11/14/2001

Homemade Lemon Oil

For an inexpensive furniture polish: Mix one part lemon juice with 3 parts olive oil. Think salad dressing. Put lemon juice in food processor and start processing, slowly adding olive oil. It will last for up to six months in fridge and is nice smelling too. Much cheaper than prepared polishes!

By Ruby

Starch

I like certain pieces of my clothing starched, but I can't tolerate the fragrances of store bought canned starch. I use 2 to 3 teaspoons cornstarch to 1 cup of water. Mix it really well and put in a spray bottle. No chemicals to be spraying into the environment.

Ecological Tips, Hands Holding Small Tree
Ecological Tips
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Ecological Family Picnic
Ecological Tips for Parties and Picnics
Woman Weighing Herself
Losing 5 Pounds in a Week
Photo of a lady yelling at a driver.
Avoiding Road Rage
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 28, 2016 at 12:18:32 AM on 10.0.1.190 in 990 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.