Removing Mothball Smell

We are moving in to a small trailer and it reeks of mothballs. Could someone please tell me how to get rid of the awful smell it left behind?

By Anna from Gray Court, SC

Answers

Put out bowls of vinegar to help absorb the smell. You may also try some eucalptus scented candles. The best thing though is to remove all moth balls that remain, and keep airing out the house.

I once had a battle with mice, and my house reeked of moth balls for a year. I overdid it on the moth balls, but I never had a mouse invade the house again, lol. :)

Mothballs
Removing Mothball Smell From Your House
Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsFebruary 17, 2011
Cedar Chest
Removing Mothball Odor From a Cedar Chest
Old couch that smells like mothballs.
Removing Mothball Smell from Furniture
Removing Mothball Odor from Clothing
Removing Mothball Odor from Clothing
Removing Skunk Smell from Books
Removing Skunk Smell from Books
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 7:58:57 AM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.