Browsing: Eating After Having Dental Work Done

Soft Food for Dental Work

I'd like to help anyone out there if possible. This week I had 4 molars pulled and the pain afterward is terrible. I had gone to the grocery store today and bought a bunch of fruit and brought it home and pureed it. It feels good on my gums and it puts something in my stomach.

Had I thought of the idea last week I could have already had it made before I went into surgery. It also saves on buying baby food, like I had once been told was good for this. And it is better for you, I think.

This is a good idea, but PLEASE don't use a straw or you'll end up with a dry socket. A dry socket means PAIN and another trip to the dental office. Also keep in minds, protein drinks....carnation instant breakfast, etc. are good because they have the protein and vitamins to keep you feeling better and not so drained.

Dental Work
Eating After Having Dental Work Done
Health & Beauty AdviceMay 23, 2002
Interior of a full dishwasher.
Removing Hard Water Stains Inside Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
Flipper Teeth
Buying Flipper Teeth Kits
An open dishwasher full of clean dishes.
Fixing a Leaking Dishwasher
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 4:41:49 PM on 10.0.2.224 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.