Stain on White Leather Sofa

I have a white leather sofa and my dog got sick on it while I was at work and so now it has a yellow stain on it. I have tried tooth paste and also baking soda to remove the stain, but no luck. Is there any thing else that I can try?

Louise from Port Angeles, WA

try lemon juice and salt, then put it out in the sun for several hours to remove the stain.

I meant to say leave the lemon juice and salt on it while setting it out in the sun.

Try a little saddle soap or another leather cleaner, but first read the label regarding its safety for use on your particular kind of leather. You may also try removing the stain with lukewarm water and a gentle shampoo. If the finish is getting thin on the leather, touch it up with a little white baby shoe polish.

- Susan

My son marked the sofa with a black sharpie ,i try to cleaned i got most of it out but i notice the first coat it start to come off How can i painted back (bone white)

hey,i spilled white ot on the beige leather sear in my car. how would i remove it?

i just got a beige leather sofa, and it looks like someome spilled bleach on it . how do i get the bleach stain out?

End of a leather sofa with a lapton on seat.
Cleaning a Leather Sofa
Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureMay 29, 2002
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
Polishing Leather Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather