Cleaning Artificial Trees

Does anyone have an easy way to clean artificial trees. Dusting with a duster doesn't work.

Loafer98

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance
Best Answer

Most apartment dwellers don't have hoses. Putting the tree in the shower works pretty well if they are made of just foliage. Tip it so the water doesn't go in the container. Do it when you can leave the tree in the shower to drip dry.

I have a tree with fabric flowers I don't know how to clean. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

Walmart carries a spray in both the pump bottle and aerosol can and this works well. You spray it on and let dry. It dusts the leaves as wells as leaves a shine. Works well on baskets as well.

When I run out of this stuff I just set my artificial plants or baskets under the shower and hose down well. I leave them in the shower to drip dry.

by Tawnda

Best Answer

Use 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water in a spray bottle. It seems to work well.

I suggest you put it outside and spray it down with the water hose. That is about the only way you will really get it cleaned.

I clean mine in the shower. It works really well. Do it when you don't need it because you got to let it drip dry.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Artificial Flowers
Cleaning Artificial Plants
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousJune 7, 2002
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Peach pits and fruit on white background.
Growing Peach Trees from Pits
Up close photo of a Mimosa tree.
Growing Mimosa Trees
Artificial Christmas Tree
Artificial vs Natural Christmas Trees
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 7:07:46 PM on 10.0.1.224 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.