Healthier Cleaning

Cleaning Can Be Hazardous To Your Health. Please don't use bleach to clean with. It is being linked to Cancer, Asthma and other illnesses. Vinegar, Baking Soda and Tea Tree Oil are super natural cleaners which can't hurt you or your family or your pets. There are products you can buy with non-toxic chemicals in them. Please ask me about them, they are marvelous and could save your life.
Keep well.

Bizzy Cathy

Healthier Cleaning

My fiance has asthma, and I cant clean the bathtub with bleach because of that factor, and ther are 4 people living in this house who use the same bathtub and it turns so moldy and disgusting in a week, so what is the best way I can clean it without the bleach smell, and fastest way? I tried Ajax, and Comet, but they didn't give me the results I was looking for, and it took way too long. Thanks.

If you're trying to get rid of the mold, moldzyme is a great product. It's not too good with soap scum, but works wonders on the mold. If you have mold in your caulking, chances are you're not going to get it out with anything.

It's made from naturally derived ingredients and is non toxic. It also is fragrance free, so your husband shouldn't react to the smell.

www.moldzyme.com

I have asthma and I am a cleaning lady,

The best thing I have found to clean the tub is kaboom, it gets rid of the mold, soap scum black stuff a couple of my clients leave in the bathtub. it apparently is some sort of chemical in their body . I used a plastic bristle broom to scrub everything down and it gets into the grout really well.

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceAugust 25, 2002
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Cleaning Mirrors
Cleaning Mirrors
Cleaning eyeglasses with a cloth.
Cleaning Eyeglasses
🎉
🎄