Handmade Adult Wipes

I am looking for a recipe for adult wipes.

By Evelyn from TX

You can just buy the baby wipes. This is a recipe I had when I had my twins. I used bounty paper towels, baby oil about a 1/2 cup, water 2 cups. You can add more, just a very drop of baby shampoo mix. I used the tub the baby wipes came in but you can also just used Ziploc freezer bag. Just pour the solution over the paper towels.

November 14, 2010 Flag

Does anyone have a recipe for Adult bathroom wipes? I am caring for an elderly relative and the store brands are extremely expensive. Thank you!

- Shawn

Handmade Adult Wipes

I use:

• 1/4 c feminine wash
  • 1/4 c body oil
  • 1/4 c witchhazel
  • 3 cups water

Mix well and pour over 1/2 of a paper towel roll. Let sit until all liquid is absorbed. I keep mine in a plastic container with an X cut in top. Pull out the paper roll in center and then feed through the X from the middle. It works great. I like Viva paper towels the best. I use my electric knife to cut the towels in half. (04/25/2006)

By twjorf

Photo of a baby on changing table.
Making Homemade Baby Wipes
Make Your Own BathroomNovember 14, 2010
Ederly woman
Definition of Elderly
flushing a toilet
Homemade Flushable Wipes
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes