Brady-Moss (Doxie/Beagle Mix)

Brady-Moss is 2 years old and a mini long-haired Doxie/Beagle mix. I had just lost my Golden rRetriever of 11 years and a friend called me on the phone to come to their house and see one of their pups. Lying there in a little ball was a little mini version of our late Golden. To this day, he still looks like a Golden Retriever puppy. It was love at first sight! It was Sept.30,2007.

He loves to swim in the ocean or in lakes when we go camping, loves to go hiking in the mountains and loves simple things like just going for a car ride. He loves to give lots of kisses and get belly rubs and loves to greet everyone with a tail-wag and a kiss!

By Brenda from Dartmouth, MA

Brady-Moss is a cute name and fits him since he loves the great outdoors and fits your curricular to a "T". Am glad you are getting a lot of enjoyment from the love at first sight, pet.

What a beautiful boy! He does look like a mini-Golden. Please give him a smooch and a belly rub for me.

What a sweet face. I first thought a mini-golden then read your post. I am glad you got him and are giving him such a good life. My doggie loves a simple car ride too.

Beagle Mix
Beagle Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsSeptember 16, 2009
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Beagle in the grass.
Beagle Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄