Frugal Funny Gift Ideas
Here are some frugal and funny gift ideas:
- Wrap a strainer with a nice ribbon and attach a card that says, "We could not restrain ourselves from wishing you a Merry Christmas!".
- Put ribbon around a box of hot chocolate with a card that says, "Wishing you a warm and wonderful Christmas".
- You can do this with a box of microwave popcorn, write, "May your Christmas be poppin".
- On a box of candles write, "May your days be happy, your heart be light, your Christmas merry and the new year bright".
- Put ribbon on 2 litre bottle of root beer and write, "We're rooting for you to have a happy holiday season!".
Source: Simply Frugal
By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
What cute ideas! I love them - thanks for sharing!
Add your voice to the conversation.