Duke (Dachshund)

Duke is a 2 year old Dachshund. I got from a retired police officer 2 years ago. Duke likes to play with my cats and play fetch. He is a great dog, and loves you to rub his belly and scratch his ears.

What a sweetheart he is. I have a doxie mix and it is the most cuddly baby I have ever seen!

Doxies have the sweetest little eyes! Robyn

These are my Princess and Buddy. Princess is 9 yrs old and Buddy is 6 yrs old. Their personalities are very different but they are best friends to each other and to me. Princess is very active and loves to chase her toys in the house and sticks outside. She refuses to take her inside toys outside, and knows better than to bring sticks inside. She would stay outside 24/7 if I let her except in the rain. Buddy will chase his inside toys but very rarely shows any interest in toys outside, sticks or otherwise. He is my inside boy. If he didn't have to "do his business" he'd never go out if I didn't make him. But they are both very loving and playful with me and my husband. And they both love to go in the car. And both always want to check out what "Daddy" has brought them in his big rig when he comes in off the road!

Duke is precious! I have a dachshund/beagle female who is the love of my life. Give Duke a big hug and kiss from Missy's mom and God bless you.

Photos Pets DogsApril 30, 2009
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos
Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos