Buddy (Dog)

Buddy is slowing down these days. Walks are shorter. Naps are longer. He has several favorite sleeping quarters. His real bed is by my computer chair and on the closet floor behind my long dresses. Then in the living room, his other REAL bed is the one he is sleeping on in this picture.

He takes turns using our two comfortable living room chairs, plus his bed in the garage where his daddy's computer chair is. His "going to bed at night bed" is in the bedroom closet on a triple folded down quilt. Just so you don't think he is just an inside dog, the other picture is of him napping on the patio glider. A tad spoiled?

By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark, CA

He is such a cute little fellow. Sounds like he's very happy too, and makes his own happiness wherever he is. You didn't say how old he is, but I'm hoping you'll have him for a very

long time still.

Thank you for sharing him.

HokeyPoke

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

HokeyPoke, we think he is about 11 years old now. We have had him 7 years. You can read more about him in the related pages on the right side of this page.I think the attack by another dog that blinded his left eye was the turning point in his slowing down. But he is coping well. Thanks for your feedback. GG Vi

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a beautiful darling you have. Buddy is indeed a precious little baby! I love how he gets all comfortable in the wonderful bed he has. He looks like a sweet little fox! Thanks for sharing him. We have a little Applehead Chihuaha that is two years old that has only one eye. He does not even seem to notice it. The vet says this happens a great deal with little dogs, and he does surgeries about twice a week for this very thing. Andy is a chihuahua and I am going to see if I can find a picture of him for you. He lives in his Momma's room, and gets treats all the time and likes to sleep on the couch in there, under a pillow he makes a cave out of. He is afraid of flies.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I am in love with Buddy. :-)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Spoiled? ... You bet; just as he should be!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a beautiful little pet. Our fur-babies take up a big spot in our hearts, don't they? I love hearing about everyone's pets.

Thank you for sharing your Buddy.

ww

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a Sweetie!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Buddy The Dog
Pets Pet PagesJuly 29, 2011
Aggressive Dog
Dog is Aggressive Towards Other Resident Dogs
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dog the Bounty Hunter Costume
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Donating Used Stuffed Animals
Donating Used Stuffed Animals
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 6:37:34 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.