Organizing for the Holidays

I would love to have help in cleaning and organizing my home for the holidays. I would like to have it the feng shui way. I have two kids and it hard to get things done. I am sending a picture of my two kids.

Jessica Chattopadhyay from Norwood, Ohio

Hi Jessica,

Though not totally feng shui, I recommend that you check out The lady who runs the website uses the feng shui principles for decluttering. She has tips for getting ready for the holidays as well as keeping your house organized and clean all year long. I've been using it for 4 years now and recommend it to everybody.

Holidays and Parties Christmas OrganizationDecember 7, 2005
Volunteers accepting food donations.
Charitable Giving Ideas for the Holidays
Holiday Tableware
Saving Money on Holiday Tableware
Family Enjoying The Holidays
Enjoying the Holidays
Christmas star poinsettia
Aftercare for Holiday Plants