Shopping for Queen Size Pillow Cases

I have a queen size bed. When I buy queen size sheet sets, they come with "standard" size pillow cases. This is so aggravating. I have not been able to find queen size pillow cases. Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

By Kathy

I just saw some at Walmart. You might try Walmart online too.

Instead of buying pre-packaged sets, buy the flat sheet, fitted sheet, and pillowcases separately. It can cost more this way, but you will get what you want and not have extra pillowcases that you don't need.

I buy king pillow cases in a matching solid. They stay on the pillows much better than the other sizes.

You could make your own if you sew. I picked up a Ralph Lauren sheet at the Goodwill (still in the package) cut it up and made 4 sets of pillow cases for $5.99. You can find the dimensions on the net. Also consider some coordinating colored fabric from the fabris store. Way less money and it looks custom.

I would go with Lizzyanny idea, just sew some trim on the ends and it can be anything that coordinates with the sheets, or you can go fancy with ruffles and lace, etc. Should be fun.

The pillowcase size is about the size of the pillow, not the bed. Traditionally, pillows came in standard or king size. I have recently seen some in queen, but if you have large pillows, what you probably need are king size cases.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 9, 2011
Queen Anne's Lace
Getting Rid of Queen Anne's Lace
DVD Media Case on White Background
Uses for DVD Media Cases
Uses for Contact Lens Cases, Green and white contact lens case.
Uses for Contact Lens Cases
Three large stacks of CD Jewel Cases.
Uses for CD Jewel Cases
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2017 at 7:32:20 PM on 10.0.0.78 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.