Reusing Tea Lite Wax and Tins

Does anybody know what to do with used tea lites? I keep thinking that there must be something I can do with the little bits of leftover wax. I am also sure there must be something to do with the little tin containers. Help? Please? Thanks.

By Charlie

Do you do crafts using the acrylic paint that comes in the small plastic jars? I use the little tin containers to put the paint in instead of using the plastic palettes they sell in the craft section. The tin containers hold more paint than the indents in the plastic palettes do, and you can use the the tins to mix different colors together.

I use the empty tins for burning inscence cones in! Works like a charm!

Crafts Recycled CraftsOctober 21, 2009
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Uses for Cookie Tins
Reusing Tins
candle
Cleaning Candle Wax from Upholstery
Altoids and Other Mint Tins
Uses for Altoid Candy or Mint Tins
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2017 at 7:33:54 PM on 10.0.1.229 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.