Decorating With Beach Glass

What can be done with a $1 bag of beach glass? Use it for a little decorating in a plain place. My bathroom is so plain. I am doing what I can when I feel like it. I decided to attach beach glass around my plain mirror to try to make it a little more interesting!

I used Mastic to attach it. Pick a piece of glass you feel comfortable with and use it to spread the mastic onto a piece you are ready to put in place. Smooth it on evenly and press it onto where you want it, then let it dry.

The reflective on the left is peel and stick mirror tile. It is a paper product available online. I have no windows in the guest bathroom so the use of reflectives gives a better sense of light .

By melody_yesterday from Otterville, MO

I've also seen it used to make table tops or coasters. Cool look.

A pile of rounded beach glass.
Crafts Using Beach Glass
Crafts Home DecorJanuary 12, 2010
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Glass Pedestal Dish With Brownies
Making a Glass Pedestal Dish
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Gluing Glass to Glass
Gluing Glass to Glass
🎉
🎄