Parker, Rosie, Emma and Ginger (Dogs Playing)

Parker, Rosie, Emma and Ginger: Parker will be 10 in July, Ginger 7, Rosie 6 and Emma 5. Parker, is a Labrador/Rottweiler mix. Rosie, is a German Shepherd/Mini Pin mix. Emma, is a Great Dane/Labrador mix. Ginger, is a Boxer/Border Terrier mix.

We adopted Parker as a puppy from Animal Control. Rosie was a stray that adopted us, literally. I rescued Emma from a very horrible situation. Ginger was a Foster Dog that we adopted.

Rosie and Emma love to chase squirrels. These two play together for hours. Rosie loves playing with water. Parker is very smart and we play games to outsmart each other. I hide things and he'll find them. He'll steal my shoes which results in a game of me pleading, chasing after him. He really, all kidding aside, is a very bright dog. Ginger is a homebody and the cat protector. Ginger will sit by the front window for hours upon hours.

I was working in my office one afternoon and the dogs wouldn't settle down. They had been inside, outside, inside, outside, doing the racetrack run through the house when I started taking pictures of them. This picture reminds me of Tag Team Wrestling. Starting from the left, the gold dog is Ginger who has pinned Emma. On the right, Parker is on his back being pinned by Rosie. They had a great time and as usual they made me laugh.

By CaroleeRose from Madison, Alabama

Hi There your grey dog in the back looks very much like our Blue heelers they have Alsatian in them plus dingo and other dogs have you got a better pic of the little cute on her own so I can see if there is a white blaze on her head?

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hi, I'm sorry it has taken so long to share another picture of my Rosie. I'm in the process of an on-going recovery from Transverse Myelitis and my computer is slowly dying. It's always nice to meet another dog person!

Reply Like this photo? Yes