GiftsChristmas

5 Tips for an Easier Holiday Season

1. Use gift bags instead of wrapping gifts.So much easier and you can still use cute little package tie ons for the bag handles such as candy canes, ornaments or anything you can think of.

2. If you are stressed about what to give someone for Christmas simply give them a gift card in a mini stocking.Most people get too stressed over gifts for co-workers and friends that it takes the fun out of the holiday.I get gifts for those that are not closest to me first so I can concentrate on getting gifts for my children and husband.(Which are more fun to shop for because I know what they want or would like.)

3. Wrap gifts or put in bags as you get them so you don't have a huge pile to wrap on Christmas eve.

4. Indulge in something for yourself . I love to splurge and drink the whole quart of eggnog ( It is just an added bonus that no one else in my family likes it and a good thing it is only around for the holiday season.)

5. If you have to contribute to the family dinner get what your suppose to bring ahead of time on your next grocery trip.Then you have it on hand and ready. If you cook the meal ask your guests to bring their favorite dish Saving you lots of time and stress.

About The Author: Angela Billings is a stay at home wife and mother who publishes an online newsletter Home and Family Ezine with household tips and recipes for better living! http://www.homeandfamilyezine.com or subscribe now homeandfamily-subscribe@yahoogroups.com