Mouse the Cat

Mouse is a 1 year old Ragdoll mix. Someone told me a friend of their's has free kittens. They were part ragdoll, which I had heard a lot about. Also, the animal lover that I am could not resist. I got Mouse last summer.

Mouse loves to go for walks. He knows when I start to get my shoes on and coat. Mouse starts to run back and forth until I put his leash on. Mouse will sit when I tell him to so I can put his leash on. Then we go for walks in the woods.

Mouse also likes to play fetch and bring his mouse to me. He then drops the mouse (toy) and falls on his side to get his reward which is a good body rub down. I tell him he is a good boy! We start all over again.

Mouse the Cat

Margarita, it sounds like the two of you are great buddies, and truly enjoy each other's company. He is absolutely adorable!

Taking him on walks is perfect, as I don't think kitties should be forced to live outside.

Thank you so much for sharing his story!

Jennifer

Northern Virginia

Photos Pets CatsJune 22, 2006
Felt Mouse Pin Craft
Felt Mouse Pin Craft
Mouse Pad
Cleaning a Mouse Pad
Making Felt Mouse Ears
Making Felt Mouse Ears
A and oven and range with mouse odor problems.
Cleaning Mouse Urine Odor From a Range and Oven
🎄