Frozen Yoplait Yogurt Ice Cream Alternative

Trying to lose weight but want you ice cream anyhow? I started doing this a couple months ago, I buy Yoplait Light yogurts and put them in the freezer. They take awhile to eat because they are frozen and you're kind of shaving it off at first with your spoon. It costs less than ice cream and it's healthier for you. Tastes yummy too.

By Stephanie Witham

I was so tired of paying high prices for yogurt and ice creams, that I bought a yogurt maker at a flea marked - $3 - it makes awesome yogurt, and then I freeze some for frozen yogurt - absolutely delicious and them some.

Teri L.

Make smoothies with your yogurt, along with some berries &/or banana chunks, &/or cantaloupe chunks (whatever fruit you like or have on hand), add a bit of milk. Then liquify in blender. Then, if you don't drink it all freeze it for nibbling later on.

Food and Recipes Food Tips DietingMarch 26, 2005
Mug of slighty lumpy Greek yogurt.
Greek Yogurt Recipes
Bowl of plain  yogurt.
Low Fat Yogurt Recipes
Homemade yogurt in jars.
Using an EasiYo Yogurt Maker
Making Yogurt Without Milk
Making Yogurt Without Milk
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 6:32:56 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.