Groovy Picture Frames
Groovy frames for your groovy buddies.
Approximate Time: 10-30 minutes
- small Styrofoam squares
- felt paper (different colors)
- double-sided adhesive
- Cut out felt paper squares of different sizes.
- Glue them onto the Styrofoam squares in alternating colors.
- Glue 1x1 inch ID pictures of you and your friends at the center of each square.
- Tape these to the wall using double-sided adhesives and you have a groovy gallery of your best buds.
By Jacklyn from Chula Vista, CA
June 5, 20090 found this helpful
Thank you for sharing. So simple and quick. I will have to do this with my 8yr old so she can display some of her pics in fun ways.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 27, 2016 at 1:42:48 AM on 10.0.1.31 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us