Old Horror Film Name

I can't remember the name of this old horror/sci-fi movie. There was a young boy that discovers some aliens or monsters living in a cave that control people by inserting a needle into the back of their necks. He goes home and thinks its a dream, until he sees the little puncture wound on his dads neck, too. Sound familiar?

Thanks!
Metermouse from California

is it "Invasion of the body snatchers?"

Weren't they "sucked down in the sand"....the victims? I think you may be thinking about "Invaders from Mars". I loved that movie....lol They did a remake of it several years ago.

i do believe invaders from mars is correct. there is a 1953 version and a 1986 version. its been several years since ive seen that movie.

Could you be thinking of "The Tingler"?

http://www.mshepley.btinternet.co.uk/ins50.htm

Invaders from Mars is correct- here's a write up about the film. I'm glad your mind is at rest now- i hate it when i can't remember things!

Monique UK

I believe you are thinking of Invaders from Mars. Made in the 50's; great movie. There was a remake in the late 80's but it was not as good.

I need help finding the name of a movie a saw long ago. In this movie there's a man that paints himself to match a wall to a T. It really creepy cause the at the end the lady is in her apartment and they just show her doing her everyday things and then all of a sudden the camera man zooms in on the wall and only then do you notice that the wall has eyes, its him. Really spooky. Help me find the name. Many people tell me it's "When a stranger calls" but that's not it. I'm waiting impatiently for your answer.

luckystar_50059 AT yahoo.com

Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Columbia Costume (Rocky Horror)
Film Canister
Uses for Film Canisters
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film
🎄