Recipes for What You Have in the Fridge

Here's a site that utilizes what you have in your fridge and pantry to create delicious recipes:

By Momof1 from Wilkesboro, NC

Editor's Note: Also, be sure to check out ThriftyFun's recipe search. Just list the ingredients in the search field and it will try to return recipes with those keywords. You can find it here:

Thank you, Momof1. It's a great site. I sent it on to my daughter, who is often clueless about what to put together from her (usually) sparse stash. I have certainly earmarked it and know I will refer to it often. Cay from FL

Food and Recipes Food Tips LinksSeptember 4, 2007
Food Left Out Overnight
Food Left Out Overnight
A woman treating a blemish.
Natural Blemish Removers
buttermilk substitute in a bowl
Substitute for Buttermilk in Recipes
Garlic Butter
Garlic Butter Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 7:04:54 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.