Browsing: Making Scrambled Eggs in the Microwave

Microwaved Scrambled Eggs

Scrambled eggs can be easily made in the microwave. Spray a microwave safe bowl with oil, beat eggs and cook for 20-30 sec. per egg.

By Kara Grantland

I agree Kara - I always use the microwave for scrambled eggs but I like mine creamy so, after the first 30 seconds I cook them in 10 second bursts and take them out after each one and stir to mix the cooked and uncooked areas. Stop cooking when just underdone as they will firm up as they continue to cook and from the heat of the dish. I often add a spoon of mayonnaise, a knob of butter or a big pinch of grated cheese before cooking to make them even creamier.

Regards

Jo

Making scrambled eggs in the mircowave.
Making Scrambled Eggs in the Microwave
Food and Recipes Food Tips Microwave CookingOctober 29, 2004
Scrambled eggs are too watery.
Watery Scrambled Eggs
Cooking eggs for a large group.
Cooking Scrambled Eggs for a Large Group
Egg Bake Recipes
Egg Bake Recipes
Scrambled eggs.
Scrambled Eggs Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 1, 2016 at 6:17:44 PM on 10.0.2.221 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.