Bread O'Lantern

Here's an easy and fun way to serve dip at your Halloween party.

• 1 Round bread loaf (Sourdough works well)
  • Another loaf of bread for dipping
  • Your Favorite Dip (I made artichoke dip)
  • Ad
  • Extra Bread for dipping

Directions:

Cut out a circle in the top of the bread for the dip. Cut a jack-o-lantern face out of the side of the bread bowl, making sure not to cut all the way through unless you want dip coming out of the holes.

Fill the top with dip. You can cut up the top you cut out of the bread and use it for dipping bread. I used another loaf of french bread cut into pieces for additional pieces for dipping.

THIS ABOUT THE CUTEST THING I`VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME! JUST IN TIME FOR MY GRANSON`S BIRTHDAY. THANKS SO MUCH.

I love it! I'm having "the girls" over for cards and laughter tonight and have planned a Halloween buffet for the snacks and this will fit right in. Thanks for the great idea.

that is so very clever! you could use orange food coloring to brush on the inside of the eyes, mouth etc to add color. i love this idea and will fix it. thanks

Photos PartyOctober 17, 2006
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
Moldy bread.
Preventing Mold on Bread
Recipes Using Stale Bread, Slice of Bread on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Stale Bread
Sliced banana bread on a cutting board.
Freezing Banana Bread
🎉
🎄