Frozen Water Bottles for Knees

I keep small recycled bottles like the ones Sunny D comes in and freeze water in them for when my neck or knees act up. Yesterday, I ran out of ice and couldn't get my fresh brewed tea cold. It occurred to me to put the small bottle of ice right in the tea pitcher. Worked like a charm, cooled my tea down without watering it down. Once the water in the bottle melted, I fished it out and put it back in the freezer.

By Peg from Cortland, OH

Thanks for the very helpful idea. I have arthritic knees and the heat and humidity has been killing me. I'll give this a shot today. :-)

Hmm. I think this was a "twofer," lol! I just hope you rinsed off your Sunny D bottle before you put it in the tea jug... just in case it accidentally picked up something you'd rather not have in your tea.

Water Bottles on white Background
Reusing Water Bottles
Health & Beauty Home RemediesSeptember 2, 2010
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Jeans with torn knee.
Patching Knees on Pants
Empty Wine Bottles
Finding Empty Wine Bottles