Adjusting the Flame on a Gas Range

I am getting a lot of orange flame and some soot, do I adjust the air somewhere?

By Bob B.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

No, you call in a professional and get the jets cleaned-what you are describing are the signs you have a partially clogged jet. You've got the beginnings of a real problem there, please be safe and have the unit serviced asap.

Ditto with frugalsunnie. I've had gas stoves the majority of my life and never had the problem you're speaking of!

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Ranges & OvensAugust 3, 2011
Gas Log Fireplace
Gas Log Tips
House Fire
Homemade Flame Retardant
gas costs for road travel
Estimating Gas Costs for Road Trips
Dirty drip pan and stove top.
Keeping Electric Range Drip Pans Clean
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:40:16 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.