Visiting the Holy Land

Who would be a good company to travel to the Holy Land with? Maybe a 10-12 day tour. Have anyone been there before? Did you have a great experience? I would like to maybe visit Jordan too. Let me know what you think.

By brojrs from KY

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

My husband and I have been to the Holy Land twice. We made reservations again this year, but had to cancel due to a health issue that I had.

The experience is awesome and it's a trip that you will never forget. Israel is breathtaking, and we were able to walk in the footsteps of the Messiah!

Their food is delicious since my husband and I love Mediterranean cuisine.

The best way to travel is with a Christian group. Also at many of the religious sites, women are to have their heads, arms and legs covered. The Hasidic Jews have very strict dress codes.

http://israelto  cr_id=3576571751

I hope that this answers some of your questions.

We have used the Quest Travel Group out of the Atlanta area. We are planning a group for March 2010 for 11 days Israel & Jordan, seeing Petra there. A night in Amman & a night at Petra, & a night on the Dead Sea, and all of Israel too.

Thanks for your information and help. brojrs

I agree with MCW - the best group to travel with is a Christian group. They will know the places you should see.

Precepts Ministries and American Family Association both would be great to travel to the Holy Land with. Check with their websites: precept.org , afa.net

Travel and Recreation TravelSeptember 8, 2009
Saving Money at Disneyland, Entrance to Disneyland Park
Saving Money on Disneyland Tickets
two dogs sniffing noses
Introducing Your Dog to Visiting Dogs
Dog on Vacation
Pet Travel and Visiting Etiquette
two young girls choosing pumpkins
Visiting a Pumpkin Patch
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:44:33 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.