Dr. Leonard's Plastic Solar Sheets Reviews

Does anyone know how good the Dr. Leonard's/Carol Wright Plastic Solar Panel Sheet for windows works? You can see out of them but not into them from the outside. It is supposed to save on energy bills in both the summer and wintertime. They are less than $5. I am thinking of putting them in the house this winter.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

I purchase the exact same thing from Walter Drake's. I do not know the name brand of the ones I buy from Walter Drake's. They work GREAT! I use them all the time. I particularly like the fact that I can see out. That is important to me. We live in a DW with NO shade. I do not turn mine over for winter use. I highly recommend them.

Reba Dahel

Lexington, NC

I originally bought 4 of the long ones to go over my sliding glass doors. Ended up only needing 3 for those doors, so put the last one over my front storm door. Normally the sun comes in the front so badly that you can't touch the metal door or door handles. Now I can stand less than 6 inches from the door and not feel the heat at all! It has made a huge difference on how often my a/c comes on or how long it stays on. It's the best $16 (for all 4) I ever spent! I plan on getting a bunch of the shorter ones to go on all the rest of my windows.

Hi where can I buy these? It sounds like this is what I need in my bedroom. We have a wal-mart here but I am pretty close to a big city also. Thanks so much for the post. Connie

These can be found in a lot of different places. I got mine from DrLeonards.com. Walter Drake also has them. I've never seen them in the stores. Only online.

I am going to buy them from: http://www.drleonards.com

I hope that is the right link. It is Dr. Leonard's health catalog. The panels are on sale for about four dollars and fifty cents. Thanks everyone for the reviews! Robyn

Here is the item number I found at the dr.leonards site for the solar curtains!

http://home-furnishings.drleonards. ... ndows-Walls/Solar-Curtains/29017.cfm

Thanks again!

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and HomeJune 15, 2009
Fitted Sheet
Making Fitted Sheets
A stack of folded sheets.
Folding Fitted Sheets
Inside a solar porch.
Solar Heating Porch
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
🎄
🍂