Money Sheets and Comforter Set

I'm looking for a comforter set with money designs on it.

By Escobar from IN

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I own a brand new, never before used 'Big Money' sheets and pillow set. This is a full-size bed sheet set (minus the comforter) which is accompanied by three pillows - two small and one very large. It was purchased from Domestications several years ago and remains in its original packaging. I am willing to sell the set, as I have never had use for it. It's in pristine condition. Joe D.

June 1, 2009 Flag

I am looking for the big money sheet set and comforter set. Where can I find it ?

Sharon from Jackson, MS

Answers:

Money Sheets and Comforter Set

This item is discontinued at "Domestications". Anyone seen it anyplace else? (08/16/2008)

By Anne

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

June 9, 2007 Flag

Where can I find the novelty big money bedding sheet set and comforter set?

Nikki from Atlantic City, NJ

Answers:

Money Sheets and Comforter Set

Try www.domestications.com
I've seen it or something like it in their catalog. If its not in the current one ask customer service, maybe they can help locate it.
Good luck! (09/20/2006)

By mobo

Money Sheets and Comforter Set

Sears and other like department stores sell what is referred to as a "bed in a bag". Is this what you`re looking for? (09/21/2006)

By mairmie

Money Sheets and Comforter Set

I think either Brylane Home or Domestications carries it. I like the table made out of 'coins'...pretty neat looking for a fun touch. Try Newport News also..if you don't find it on the other two. Hope this helps. (09/21/2006)

By Nancy

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 1, 2009
Fitted Sheet
Making Fitted Sheets
comforter with alarm clock
Fixing a Lumpy Comforter
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
End view of rolled comforter.
Make Your Own Comforter Cover
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 3:30:08 PM on 10.0.1.43 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.