Microwave Cooking

Could you start a section on microwave cooking? I am trying to conserve on my utilities, and I live alone, so I thought that cooking with my microwave would be a thrifty idea. Thank-you, Delinda Editor's Note: Sounds like a good idea. We have added a Microwave Cooking category to the recipes section, and a guide to collect all the tips together. We also have several guides with microwave recipes. If anyone has any tips or recipes, feel free to post them below or submit them using the Share option at the top of the page.

Well, I don't trust microwaving.... I am still in the state of mind that it can't be healthy. But I looked up and found some web pages that may help:

http://www.microwavecookingforone.com/ scroll way down on the left is an area with a list of recipes.

http://www.goodnuke.com/ more info and recipes

But please be sure to at least think about this one.

i love the microwave for "the kids" but could you please post pictures with the recipie

4 things we love cooking in the microwave, they can all be made for just one person:

Ramen Noodles

hot dogs

hamburger patties

frozen .99 cent pizzas (Totinos is one brand)

It's actually pretty good! Like a pizza burrito!

Is there a way I can cook dinner rolls in the microwave?

Microwave Cooking Tips
Food and Recipes Recipes Microwave CookingOctober 6, 2004
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Woman Microwaving Pasta
Cooking Pasta in a Microwave
Quiche Being Served on White Plate
Microwave Quiche Recipes
Cooking bacon in microwave.
Cooking Bacon in the Microwave