Piñata Tip - Dividing the Candy - Categories:

GamesParties

Piñata Tip - Dividing the Candy

I just had a wonderful birthday party for my 9 yr. old daughter that was the most stress free ever. We did the usual Zoo and pinata thing etc. but it was how I did the pinata this time that was the hit of the day. Usually there is a free-for-all when the pinata breaks and confetti and candy goes everywhere.

We have used a large tarp to keep things in place but there was always the usual "I had that first", "I didn't get one of that", etc. This year I used my trusty (but old & cheap) vacuum sealer to make long narrow bags (that could fit through the opening in the pinata,) to hold the candies, etc.

When the pinata broke, each child had exactly the same stuff. They were all thrilled with the new concept and I had one less headache of trying to divide stuff evenly and fairly.

By Elaine P.

Holidays and Parties Parties GamesOctober 4, 2004
A tip on a table in a restaurant.
Calculating Tips at Restaurants
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
Large Homemade Butterfly Pinata
Making a Butterfly Pinata
Making a Piñata, Red and Green Pinata
Making a Piñata
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 5:00:56 AM on 10.0.2.28 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.