Bandit (Boston Bull Terrier)

Bandit is a 25 day old Boston Bull Terrier. I got him on March 1, 2010. He still eats and sleeps and doesn't like to be alone. We have a every 2 hour feeding schedule still. His mama died when he was 2 days old and I decided I might be able to keep him alive. He has gone from about 4 inches long to about 8 inches and goes everywhere my husband and I go, even to our doctors appointments. Eats on demand and doesn't know he is a dog.

By Knettles from Folkston, GA

What a beautiful story! I love this!

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story!

Bandit is so cute, and very lucky that you have him. You said his mama died when he was 2 days old, he never will really know so much about being a dog, because he is focused and trained on you being his mama and papa.

This is a gorgeous little pup! Best of luck raising the little guy. I'm sure he'll grow up healthy and strong. c:

Thanks for sharing your story. I raised 1 on a bottle, and 4 others did not make it. He is 2 yrs. old now and thinks he is a person. Good luck. You will enjoy your Bandit for sure. Bull Terriers are great dogs.

To all who read my story about Bandit I thought I would update about my baby and thank you everyone who replied.

Bandit had a respiratory problem because he thew up his milk and breathed it back into his lungs even though he slept with me and was with me 24 hrs a day I couldn't afford the vet bill and I gave him to the secretary at my vets office when he was 6 weeks old to save his life. He still has a wheezing but he goes to work with her every day and when I go I get to see him and he still remembers me. It still hurts but I know I did what was best for him.

Photos Pets DogsApril 8, 2010
Boston Terrier - Breed Information and Photos
Bull Terrier
Bull Terrier Breed Information and Photos
American Pit Bull Terrier
American Pit Bull Terrier Information and Photos
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy