Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Homemade Pet Hair Detangler

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
cocker spaniel

Long and medium haired pets can get tangles in their fur. You can save money on pet products by making your own pet hair detangler. This is a guide about homemade pet hair detangler.

Here are questions related to Homemade Pet Hair Detangler.

Question: Pet Hair Detangler

I have a 7 month old Shih Tzu. My pet's hair seems to be very dry and is tangling up a lot. Any suggestions?

By Roberta

Most Recent Answer

By KaytleeJ12/16/2011

A little conditioner or a wide tooth comb will help (like people use!). If you need to use a fish oil pill ( it will make fur smooth and easy to manage and stronger too! and fix any dry skin problems). My mom gives her little Pom a Petite Omega 3 ( Packenzie?) - she has no trouble taking it.

Question: Homemade Detangler For Dogs

I am thinking of adopting a Bichon Frise that has some mats in its coat. I need to know what is the best kind of shampoo and conditioner/detangler to use on her. The current owner has had the dog only 3 or 4 weeks, and used Dawn dish soap for her bath and no conditioner that I know of.

She isn't able to afford vet care or grooming either. I would like the dog, but am afraid the coat is too much to care for, unless there is possibly a budget friendly conditioner/detangler i could make at home. Also, is baby shampoo ph acceptable for dogs?

Pam from Martinsville, Indiana

Most Recent Answer

By Pat (Guest Post)10/01/2008

I have a Bichon and have him groomed quarterly, using pet products for home grooming. This little dog is the most expressive and loving dog I have ever had. I love all my dogs but this one (given to me because his former owner no longer wanted him) is a little sweetie.

Solutions: Homemade Pet Hair Detangler

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!