Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie

• 1 2/3 cup frozen mixed veggies(thawed)
  • 1 cup cut up chicken or turkey
  • 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of chicken soup
  • 1 cup bisquick mix
  • Ad
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 egg

Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix veggies, soup and meat together in 8x8 pan. Stir together remaining ingredients with fork until blended. Pour over mixture in pan. Bake 30 minutes.

I double the amount of soup i added when i made mine and used a whole package of mixed vegetables (16 oz.) And put it in a 9x13 pan for my family. This is so good and was so easy to make it. Wish i had the recipe years ago.

By imaqt1962 from illinois

We love chicken pot pie! We bake the pillsbury biscuits seperately in the oven and spoon the chicken mixture over the top of the split biscuits. YUM! I love the convenience of frozen veggies but nothing beats fresh carrots, onion and celery sauteed in the pot before adding the cooked chicken and soup mix. I'll usually throw frozen peas in for the last 5 to 10 minutes.

Leftover Turkey Sandwich
Recipes Using Leftover Turkey
Food and Recipes Recipes PoultryDecember 13, 2005
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Turkey Pot Pie
Turkey Pot Pie Recipes
A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)
Carving a Turkey
Using Your Turkey Bones for Soup