Fun Decorations for Your Fence

Make your fence fun! I not only plant flowers and veggies, but I decorate the fence to make gardening even more fun. The ducks I purchased at the Goodwill for $1.00 each and they are made of hard plastic (like PVC material). I drilled holes in them and hung them on the fence. I found the large wooden pig hidden behind a tree when I bought the house and I painted it pink, drilled holes in it, added an "eye" to his face and hung it on the fence.

The wagons on the right hand side of the photo were purchased at garage sales for less than $10.00 apiece and I filled them with flowers that bloom all year. And my beautiful buttercups in the foreground are in full bloom.

Gardens should not be work, they should be fun!

By Florida Gal from Spring Hill FL

What a great idea. Thank you for sharing.

That is such a great idea! My sister in law used an old bike with the wire basket on front, and did something similar to your wagon; all wonderful and easy for anyone!

Your garden looks very nice! Thanks for the idea.

You have such a great, fun loving yard!

You simply must add bird houses on all the fence posts, too! Use Carpenters Glue to easily attach them securely :-) And if you attach bird houses that are functional rather than painted decorative ones (birds won't nest in anything painted/decorated but rather just good old fashioned plain wood) you'll have birds nesting every Spring :-) When I lived in Michigan; Chickadees would nest in my post houses each year and it was such a joy :-)

This is just beautiful. Solved my boring backyard problem. I'm in a rental with NO trees, NO shrubs, and NO patio cover. I've been searching everywhere for ideas of things to put on my fence. Also wondering how I could attach a birdhouse on a fence post and Deeli solved that problem.

I think you did a great job I know gardening is fun but sometimes lots of work as well but you have it looking very beautiful good job.

What a lovely idea, thanks for sharing.

Great, Great, ideas I love this site. Thanks.

Paw prints painted on a fence.
Decorating Your Fence
Crafts Garden & Yard Yard ArtJune 16, 2009
Privacy Fence
Building a Privacy Fence
Dog Jumping
Keeping Dogs from Jumping Your Fence
Wireless Pet Fence
Using a Wireless Pet Fence
Building a Fence, Six Foot Tall Cedar Fence with Blue Sky in the Background
Building a Fence
🎉
🎄