Resident Dog Pooping in the House Since Arrival of New Puppy

Please help. I have a 7.5 year old Beagle that has never pooped in the house. He is very well behaved and independent. A week back we brought a new Bloodhound puppy (7 weeks old) into the house. Now we are in the process of housebreaking her, meanwhile my Beagle has started pooping in the house. What can I do to stop this behavior? I am finding it very hard to have a full time job and clean the mess in the house. My puppy is being crate trained. My Beagle has never been in a crate. Please advise. Thanks in advance !

By Anjie from Columbus, OH

Answers

Pets Dogs AdviceDecember 3, 2010
Aggressive Dog
Dog is Aggressive Towards Other Resident Dogs
Rescued Dog
Introducing a Rescued Dog to Resident Pets
guilty dog
Dog Peeing and Pooping Inside
A cat and a puppy.
Introducing a New Puppy to a Cat
🎄
🍂