Resident Dog Pooping in the House Since Arrival of New Puppy

Please help. I have a 7.5 year old Beagle that has never pooped in the house. He is very well behaved and independent. A week back we brought a new Bloodhound puppy (7 weeks old) into the house. Now we are in the process of housebreaking her, meanwhile my Beagle has started pooping in the house. What can I do to stop this behavior? I am finding it very hard to have a full time job and clean the mess in the house. My puppy is being crate trained. My Beagle has never been in a crate. Please advise. Thanks in advance !

By Anjie from Columbus, OH

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Pets Dogs AdviceDecember 3, 2010
Aggressive Dog
Dog is Aggressive Towards Other Resident Dogs
Rescued Dog
Introducing a Rescued Dog to Resident Pets
guilty dog
Dog Peeing and Pooping Inside
A cat and a puppy.
Introducing a New Puppy to a Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:04:56 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.