Steam Cleaner For Floors and Windows

Has anyone used a steam cleaner that does linoleum floors and windows?

Marcie from Wisconsin

I have all tile floors and love my steam cleaner.

I feel like it does a good job.

edie

Try http://www.Hammacherschlemmer.com. I do not know if there would be a combination of the two. Last year

I purchased a floor steam cleaner from them for which I never have to buy any thing to use it. It has cleanable microfiber pads and use your own water. Now we both clean with ease just like pushing around a dust mop. It did cost me $100.00, and I plan to use it for many years to come. Neither my hubby or I can do it the old fashioned way any more. I purchased it for him for Christmas last year because of his back problem. I have shoulder and neck problems and just couldn't clean it with anything else. Low and behold, I rec'd their catalog in the mail, and it offered a $50.00 gift certificate if one purchased $100.00. So with my 50.00 certificate I purchased an window steam cleaner from them. They are both very good and the Company stands behind all its products.

I have a Sharp Steam Cleaner - cost about $100. I mention this because I think it might be the only one with the attachments for floors and windows. It cleans both slick as a whistle without chemicals and without much elbow grease. I positively love it!

Thanks to those of you who replied to my query about steam cleaners. I think I will ask for one for Christmas!

Marcie from Wisconsin

I am on my second steam cleaner after 6 years. Bought it from Home SHopping on the internet. It does the floors, tile, linoleum, windows, bathrooms, out door furniture, you name it, it does it. I got their more expensive model but they have some for under $90.00. All come with all the attachments. I wouldn't be without it as I have back problems and this is the way to go.

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsSeptember 12, 2005
Someone using a carpet cleaner.
Using A Steam Carpet Cleaner
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaner Doesn't Release Steam
Cleaning Windows
Homemade Window and Glass Cleaner Recipes
🎉
🎄