What does a priest say at a wedding ceremony?

Gareth Hambleton from Barnsley, SY

Do you mean for a blessing or in general?

Ask the priest in question - he can give you a copy of the ceremony, but will probably add some personalized touches as well.

My friends are getting married I need to know what to say cause they asked me to marry them. Please send me back what you say at

cssdy_k AT yahoo.com

I need to know to just for a normal wedding

The whole bit for do you take ___ to be your wedded wife, etc.

Editor's Note: I think all that is required is that during the marriage ceremony is that the bride and groom each declare, in the presence of two witnesses and the officiant, that they take each other to be husband and wife. It may depend on the state so check your local laws.

Also normally the officiant (priest, pastor, judge) needs to declare that by the power vested in them by the state of ___, they pronounce you husband and wife.

(Submitted via email)

I need a copy of the priest words at a wedding ceremony,because i will be performing a wedding ceremony next month May. Thanks

Jeffrey

Weddings AdviceJuly 9, 2006
Wedding Reception
Decorating a Wedding Reception
holding wedding rings
Ideas for Renewing Your Vows
A couple opening wedding gifts.
Registering for Wedding Gifts
Saving o Wedding Candles
Saving Money on Wedding Candles
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2017 at 8:17:52 PM on 10.0.0.78 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.