Bob (Chihuahua and Pomeranian Mix)

contest winner icon

Bob is a 2 year old Chihuahua/Pomeranian. We got him a year ago this past December. We had been looking on the computer for a dog. I would show a picture to our 2 boys and we all had to agree on the one we wanted. I found the pic of Bob and we all three knew that he was the ONE.

We drove 1 1/2 hours in the snow to get him. He was totally different when we got there from the picture. I wondered what we had gotten in to. He growled and wanted nothing to do with us. The lady handed him to me and he tried to get away. Thank goodness, we got him anyway.

He chases his tail, plays with his toys, and fights with us. He loves his tennis ball and tire on a rope. He really cracks me up with his food. He will get a piece of it and throw it in the air. Then he acts like it is going to get him and he will roll over. He does it over and over. He also loves to play fight. He will stand on his back legs or sit like a squirrel and you act like your slapping the air and he will slap back at you with his front paws.

Bob brings lots of laughter to our home. He came in and just was part of the family. It was really like he belonged here. I don't know how we ever got by without him. He has especially been a blessing to me in the last 7 months. I was diagnosed with cancer. He has totally stood by me and been my biggest cheerleader.

By Christy from Burkesville, KY

Anonymous

Aren't these little guys our angels in disguise ? I am so happy Bob it there for you and you there for Bob! The very, very best huge wishes for your cancer treatments! Thumbs up!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Kudos to you and yours-remember to get his perspective. He is only about 6 inches tall and we are giants to him. If you get down on the ground. You can kinda get his perspective on what he is experiencing. Whole different trip down there and what is going on 5 to 6 feet up in the air above him that is why responds so. I am happy for you both.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

"Bob",how cute.We can find great comfort in the calm our fur babies bring us when we need it the most.Our prayers to you and your family for total remission.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Love you Bob and Christy!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a cutie! Best of luck to you in your healing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Best wishes to you, Christy. Bob looks like he is just what you need to get you through this difficult time.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Funny how God works in those mysterious ways. Bob needed a home and you needed Bob. God Bless and the best of luck to ya!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Beautiful dog! I'm so curious to know if my puppy that we recently got is Chihuahua or a mix? I'd be appreciative if someone can tell me their opinion on what they think he might be. His name's nugget, he's 12 weeks old. They told me he was Chihuahua but he looks mixed Lol either way we're in love! Either a chiweenie, Chi pin, idk lol

Reply Like this photo? Yes