UK Bankruptcy Advice

If I declare bankrupt will my house get taken off me if the house is in joint names?

Kelly from England

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Kelly, I have lived through my husband going bankrupt. Get advice quick from an insolvency solicitor. Phone bankrupcty help-line or solicitor quick for advice, also natioanl debt-line will give you impartial and free advice. Please get advice quick.

Alison - (good luck)

National debt line is a great help... give them a bell!

The sooner the better!!! You must be able to, I know of several businesses that 'Go under' to rid themselves of debt and then re-emerge under different names...

there has to be a way for an individual who genuinely is in difficulty to sort themselves out!

You dont have any debt that is secured on the home do you ?

And please please please, if you're not genuine, re-consider ... think about what you're doing to your creditors; it's so unfair!

I owe four thousand and have interest going too

high. I know it will get out of hand so what can I do.

Budget & Finance BankruptcySeptember 27, 2006
Master gardener in a greenhouse.
Get Gardening Advice From a Master Gardener
Bathroom Tiles
Bathroom Tile Color Advice
A business suit with a white shirt and red tie.
Saving Money on Men's Suits
Frugal Living Advice
Frugal Living Advice
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:12:35 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.