BankruptcyBudget & Finance
To Top

UK Bankruptcy Advice

Category Bankruptcy

If I declare bankrupt will my house get taken off me if the house is in joint names?

Kelly from England

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

By guest (Guest Post)
October 4, 20060 found this helpful

Kelly, I have lived through my husband going bankrupt. Get advice quick from an insolvency solicitor. Phone bankrupcty help-line or solicitor quick for advice, also natioanl debt-line will give you impartial and free advice. Please get advice quick.

Alison - (good luck)

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By guest (Guest Post)
October 20, 20060 found this helpful

National debt line is a great help... give them a bell!

The sooner the better!!! You must be able to, I know of several businesses that 'Go under' to rid themselves of debt and then re-emerge under different names...

there has to be a way for an individual who genuinely is in difficulty to sort themselves out!

You dont have any debt that is secured on the home do you ?

And please please please, if you're not genuine, re-consider ... think about what you're doing to your creditors; it's so unfair!

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
By guest (Guest Post)
July 17, 20070 found this helpful

I owe four thousand and have interest going too

high. I know it will get out of hand so what can I do.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Budget & Finance BankruptcySeptember 27, 2006
Getting Knots Out of a Gold Chain
Getting Knots Out of a Gold Chain
Master gardener in a greenhouse.
Get Gardening Advice From a Master Gardener
Bathroom Tiles
Bathroom Tile Color Advice
Frugal Living Advice
Frugal Living Advice
Summer Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/07/20 17:47:13 in 2 secs.
Loading Something Awesome!