Selah (Pomeranian)

Selah (Seal-a) is a 10 1/2 year old Pomeranian with a haircut and she loves it. Selah is a rescue dog. She was surrendered due to foreclosure when she was 9 years old. I've had her just over a year and we are super buddies

Selah loves her Kong (with or without the peanut butter in it) and her rope chew toy. They came with her when I adopted her. Selah is very active. Play, play, play is all she wants to do but my cat doesn't want anything to do with playing with a dog. They are getting more comfortable with each other as time goes by.

By Dacharby from San Jose, CA

She's adorable."Fur Babies"as I call them bring so much comfort and joy to our lives.My Panda (Japanese Chin)is almost 14 and a half years old.I had her parents so Panda's been with me all these years.Wishing you many more years of love and laughter with Selah.

She is a cutie pie and very lucky to have been rescued by you!

Pomeranian Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsJuly 15, 2009
Pomeranian's Coat Not Growing Back
Pomeranian puppy
Home Remedy for Pomeranian Hairballs
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos