Cleaning a Glass Top Stove

Instead of buying the expensive cleaner to clean my glass top stove, I keep a shaker jar of baking soda (like the jars you would use for grated cheese or sugar) beside the stove and shake it on any spilled food. Use a damp cloth and a little scrubbing, then wipe clean with a towel and it comes up sparkling clean.

By chevygirl1224 from West Brandywine, PA

I just bought a house and it came with a new glass top stove. If I had a choice, I would not buy a glass top, because I had one before and accidentally dropped a pan lid on it and cracked the glass. Because of the cost to replace the glass, it was cheaper to purchase another stove. Anyways, I use a product called Soft Scrub. I buy it a Dollar Tree. The stove top is cleaned when the glass cools down, and have used s single edge razor to remove burnt residue. Due to my previous unfortunate experience, my wife cooks & I clean.

Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesOctober 8, 2010
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Glass Top Stove
Removing Burnt Food Stains on a Glass Top Stove