Product Review: Bring It ON! It Really Works! Water Spot Remover

We bought our house 3 years ago from an older couple so the maintenance was lacking, especially on the windows, window sills and sliding glass doors. They had the sprinkler system set up so every time the grass got watered so did the windows! (I don't think they ever cleaned the windows)

I've been using window products and one by one eliminated ALL of them. I finally started using a single edged razor to scrape the mineral/calcium deposit off the windows, I went through 10 razors and only took off approximately 3 inches :(

I found this web site and ordered their product, 100% money back guarantee. What could I lose by trying yet 'another' product? I LOVE this stuff! It's called: "It Really Works! Bring It On!" and the website is: http://www.bringitoncleaner.com/. Their phone number is: 1-800-867-2643

I ordered the 32oz. bottle with the scrubber. It does take elbow grease (knew it would). My arms ached and hands were going numb, so I went to Wal-Mart and bought a buffer used for cars for $14.00 and a 3M scrubber. Scrubbed my windows and now the sunshine is coming in. Now onto my shower stall.

By Laurie from Pahrump NV

Well, that's just great news for me!! We also purchased a home from an older couple who allowed sprinklers to hit the windows and I had given up...until now. I'll try it. Thanks!!

I to had hard water spots that I could not remove so thought I would try one more product. It really worked! Thanks

Consumer Advice Product Reviews CleaningApril 10, 2008
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Homemade Varnish Remover, Up close photo of varnished wood.
Homemade Varnish Remover
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
🎉
🎄