Joyce's Whole Wheat Buns (or Bread)

This dough I use to make buns or bread in oven with. This recipe will makes 2 large loaves or 2 dozen buns. This recipe is for the 2 pound bread machine. It is important to reduce the amounts by portion if your machine is smaller.

Ingredients

• 1 Tbsp. rapid rise yeast
  • 2 1/2 cups white flour
  • 2 cups whole wheat flour
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. sugar
  • Ad
  • 1 Tbsp. olive oil
  • 4 Tbsp. gluten
  • 1/2 cup med or mild molasses
  • 1 1/2 cups warm water (approx 110-115 degrees is good)

Directions

Put the first 7 ingredients into the bread machine, then add the molasses and water.

Turn bread machine on to dough cycle. Usually it is 90 minutes long for dough. OH, the important thing. This recipe is for the 2 pound bread machine. Important to reduce the amounts by portion if your machine is smaller.

Bake at 350 degrees F. The buns for approximately 15 minutes, each oven does it differently, depending on your pans too. The clue I use to determine when my baking is done is the smell of the flavor buds bursting. This is what I use for cookies, breads, pies, etc. I very seldom use the timer unless distracted.

Source: I have a couple bread machines to help me (disability) kneed my breads better, I roll out the dough and proceed to bake like regular bread baking.

Whole Wheat Bread Recipes
Whole Wheat Bread Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Breads WheatFebruary 11, 2009
Sticky Buns
Sticky Buns Recipes
Dish of bulgur salad.
Recipes Using Bulgur Wheat
Whole Wheat Pancakes
Whole Wheat Pancake Recipes
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
🎉
🎄