Getting Rid of Love Bugs

Is there any way to get rid of lovebugs from your yard, every year they just about drive me nutty. Please, if you have any suggestions, let me know.

cj

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

For the car....I have found that after you wash your car hit it with wax at least the front end and hood. Allows for a much much much easier removal. With regard to the windshield, haven't tried it yet but maybe that rain ex spray would work (kind of a wax for the windshield).

Oh, one more. Those MagicErasers do a very good job getting those bugs off as well.

Answer

Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
Home and Garden Pest Control BugsJuly 28, 2005
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
cork love bugs
Cork Love Bugs
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 12, 2016 at 8:05:12 AM on 10.0.0.64 in 434 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.